How can I return items from my Lucky Brand order which was purchased on or before August 1st?
-Online purchases made up until August 1st, 2023 can be returned online by emailing email@example.com or in-store until September 1st, 2023.
What is your return policy for Lucky Brand items purchased online?
Return & Exchanges Policy for Online Purchases Only
-Items are unwashed and unworn with original tags attached.
-The return must be processed within 30 days of the original order date.
-Items must be accompanied by a paper copy of the original invoice. This paper copy serves as your receipt.
-All items marked as 60% Off or more, “Final Sale”, “Clearance”, or in the SALE section cannot be returned or exchanged.
-All gift cards, masks, bandanas, cosmetics, jewelry, intimates, bodysuits, and swimwear are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
-Items that have been purchased in multiple quantities over 10 are non-refundable and are not eligible for in-store exchange.
-All US orders are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
-Exchanges can only be completed in-store. No exchange will be processed by mail.
-All refunds are subject to approval and must meet the requirements outlined in our return policy listed on our website. We reserve the right to deny a refund if it does not meet the conditions of our return policy.
-Shipping charges are non-refundable.
What is your return policy to return or exchange Lucky Brand items from my online order in store?
Online orders can be returned or exchanged at any Lucky Brand store location (excluding outlet stores) and must meet the following criteria
- Items are unwashed and unworn with original tags attached.
- Items must be accompanied by a paper copy of the original invoice. This paper copy serves as your receipt.
- The return or exchange must be processed within 30 days of the original order date.
- Original shipping costs incurred are non-refundable and will not be refunded in-store.
- All items marked as “Final Sale”, “Clearance”, or in the SALE section cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All gift cards, masks, bandanas, cosmetics, jewelry, intimates, bodysuits, and swimwear are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Returns are processed back onto the original method of payment used for purchase (except for orders placed with PayPal or Apple Pay. Please read below for more details). If you are unable to present the card used for the online purchase (credit card or Visa Debit), a store credit will be issued.
Attention Klarna, PayPal, ApplePay Customers
-PayPal, Apply Pay: Unfortunately, we are not able issue a refund to your PayPal or Apple Pay account when visiting in-store for a return. All PayPal or Apple Pay refunds received in-store will be returned to a merchandise card which can be used instore or online. A refund can only be credited to your PayPal or Apple Pay account if it is returned by mail to our online store.
Klarna: Returns/exchanges cannot be made in store for orders paid with Klarna and must be returned by mail for a refund.